We are Cornerstone!
To provide a safe and fun environment where youth can build healthy relationships, be introduced to the Gospel, and experience wholeness in life through Christ.
To continue the work of Jesus Christ by meeting the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of youth in partnership with their families, local churches, and the community.
Our Core Values
- Agape Love – We will demonstrate the sacrificial love of Jesus by extending respect, good will, empathy, and forgiveness to all.
- Community – We will provide an environment where youth are encouraged to build healthy relationships with their peers, family, and community.
- Truth – We are committed to sharing the truth of the Gospel with youth, to help them realize their identity and purpose in Christ and experience the transforming power of the Holy Spirit.
- Servant Leadership – We will strive to model Christ’s example of sacrificial leadership and mentor the youth to live lives of integrity, consistency, stability, discipline, and stewardship.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God.
- We believe Jesus Christ is true God and true man. We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His
miracles, His death reconciling mankind with God, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the
Father, His intercessory work for believers and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe God created man and woman, and that He loves each person. Mankind fell from
perfect relationship with God through disobedience and each person is in desperate need of
salvation through faith in Jesus. Those who believe in Jesus receive forgiveness and eternal life.
Those who do not believe face judgment and eternal separation from God in Hell.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who indwells believers in Christ and
empowers them to live a Godly life and to testify of the Gospel with courage and confidence.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, a unity that is displayed
through many congregations that are members of one Body of Christ.
- We believe that all mankind is sinful, but through accepting the grace offered by Christ and
repenting of our sins, we can experience eternal life. Similarly, we believe that those who engage
in a lifestyle of unrepentant sinful behavior are not representing Christ and His desires for our