The areas open during programming include:
- The Skatepark – This room features top-notch skate ramps as well as a half-court basketball gym, and a 19′ Indoor Climbing Wall!
- The Cafe – This is a great quiet space to do homework (learn about our homework assistance), play card or board games, and have conversations with friends.
- The Mix – This area is our large group room. Here we play collaborative games, learn about God, and eat meals together. Some of the games available to play in this room during free time are; Ping-pong, carpet ball, Wii-U, and more.
- The Music Room – In this room, students are welcome to come and play an array of instruments ranging from Electric Guitar to Drums to Keyboard and many more! Students are welcome to practice their skills or even ask some of our more talented volunteers to give them tips and tricks.
- The HUB – Every Monday from 5-6pm we have a program called Clubs, this is a program where we bring in people with varied experience to teach our students life and/or job skills; each month we change the life or job skill being taught giving the students tastes of many, many, skills! Some to note have been: Photography, Cake Decorating, Jewelry Making, Graffiti, and many more!
We also offer programming on Friday Nights for our 9-12th grade students. To learn more about Friday Nights click on the button below:Friday Nights